ForumThe Sandbox ► Sex, Romance and Anything Dirty
This is a thread where you can talk about anything that might not fit in another thread in this category.

For example, you can talk about abusive relationships, good sex, bad sex, okay sex, binders, packing, stuffing, whatever you want. As long as it fits in the category, you can talk about it. Doesn't matter if it's super weird, or super mundane. Talk about whatever troubles you here.

SEX

haha

Romance, sex presented pastorally!

Hahaha. Sex. The sex man. Man of sex.

Is it just me, or does anyone else not see themselves when they look in a mirror?

Or do I just need a god damn hair cut?

Is it just me, or does anyone else not see themselves when they look in a mirror?

Or do I just need a god damn hair cut?

I don't know about anyone else but that's me. For the mirror thing. My mom claims I desperately need a hair cut but I hate having cut hair.

My hair just goes down to my neck at the moment, and I'm a little self conscious about it. It makes me look super androgynous.

I kinda wanna grow my hair out that long.

But um yeah see if you can get a haircut then. The whole point is to make you feel more confident in yourself.

At this point, I'm just thinking about cutting it myself.

Also, no, you don't want it this length.

I'm not sure I'm even capable of growing it out that long. But why not?

Well, if you wait long enough, then I'm certain it will get that long.

I asked some adults and they told me people have a certain limit to the amount of their hair they can have. Sort of like a hair terminal velocity where the amount your hair falls off and grows balances out and you reach an equilibrium.

Is that so?

Well, what if you take very good care of your hair? Would it keep growing, or would the equilibrium take place anyway?

Not sure how comfortable I am discussing such things while there are mostly children on this thread, but I really miss sex. I have tried really hard to find someone to have sex with over many years, and have not been successful. And I know it's much easier for most people, and I'm not sure why out isn't easier for me.

Is that so?

Well, what if you take very good care of your hair? Would it keep growing, or would the equilibrium take place anyway?

Uh, hair just grows and it will keep growing your entire life (if nothing bad happens). Some people's hair just grows faster.

Oh. Maybe those adults were trolling Titan.

Scoggles said:
Not sure how comfortable I am discussing such things while there are mostly children on this thread...

I feel very comfortable talking about my sex life in a thread filled with mostly children. Watch:

I'M A VIRGIN.

Wise decision.

I'm very comfortable about it too, except I've lost my virginity. I could go into egregious detail about a lot of things if you guys want to know. Also, I've been single for 15 months now so I'm a little sexually frustrated, but that's not important.

I'm frustrated all the time. Both sexually and mentally. Argh.

Then again, middle school.

Hey lads, what's a good device to preform anal with?

Try college, it's worse

Hey, 99 posts.

Dick cheese

Smegma or swiss chese?

Forum > The Sandbox > Sex, Romance and Anything Dirty