ForumThe Sandbox ► Who's Online Right Now? (Neighbourhood Watch)
vorp said:
it's quite strange
the feeling is mutual
which begs me to ask
are we both hopeless or deranged
or are the masks we wear one and the same

The last two lines are terribly clever.

"69 users online right now."

Just sayin'.

I wish I could pretend I didn't giggle at that.

Users on the forum: Atrophy, Hydrogen777, joetom, LadyGrinningStardust, larana, plutian, Robert Doggod Esq., soulgirlKC, SPiEkY, ThenAgain, The_Erotic_Hobo, wii-wee

TCaS party!

me.... im online.

Users on the forum: A Tree, ash.layyy, Ashura53, Hunterr, Isaac, Ju574K1ck5, leahkitty, LoveInVein, nicklerollshxc, RainingOnYourParade, Robert Doggod Esq., Typer2213, Venice, Wildface

14!

Are you sure I'm on the forum? Oh, and it went from 15 users to 13 users in about 10 seconds.

(Teardrop) I feel left out, I've been on the forum for 3 hours.

Users on the forum: A Tree, ash.layyy, awesometurtles, Evonyflyer, G H O V, Gorgon the Wonder C0w, Hunterr, Hydrogen777, JashAgrees, kukolka, Marky Marc, nicklerollshxc, RainingOnYourParade, Schemer7, Sophrosyne, soulgirlKC, talonhand94, ThingerDudes

Users on the forum: ash.layyy, awesometurtles, Fwip, G H O V, Gorgon the Wonder C0w, Hunterr, Isaac, kukolka, LoveInVein, nicklerollshxc, soulgirlKC, talonhand94
So many people!

Users on the forum: Isaac, LadyGrinningStardust

Muahahahaha

^ Evil laughing? Whatever for?

awesometurtles, Isaac, LadyGrinningStardust

EDIT: There is only one registered user on the forum right now. You can probably guess who it is.
And yet the bar at the bottom proclaims that there are 5 on the forum.

I'm always on the forum, yet I'm in none of these. ._.

^ Got one for you.
Users on the forum: A Tree, asdasasefasd, ash.layyy, awesometurtles, d3ckhand, kukolka, LadyGrinningStardust, Marky Marc, RainingOnYourParade, Stuart, sunshineshannen, SuperJesus2.0, Venice (13)

There is only one registered user on the forum right now. You can probably guess who it is.
umm.... It's vorp isn't it? I know it is!

Users on the forum: 2, Hunterr, MagicalLegume, rchard2scout, tintanker3, Venice
There are 8 users on the forum now...

antidaeophobic, Brendan, Gorgon the Wonder C0w, Isaac, joetom, MagicalLegume, nicklerollshxc, razor23259, Smoke, Sophrosyne, ThenAgain, Wildface

Users on the forum: A Tree, armo, Brendan, Hydrogen777, millrcrt, nicklerollshxc, vi_sovari

I'm in none of the above either v_v

Users on the forum: Blake, larana, plutian, tintanker3

zomg...look I collected the elusive blakemon

Antagonist, asdasasefasd, ash.layyy, Brendan, DreamInColor, Eitakxner, Hunterr, JashAgrees, Joshua0317, kukolka, LadyGrinningStardust, MagicalLegume, Marky Marc, millrcrt, mitch 8, nicklerollshxc, razor23259, Robert Doggod Esq., SatelliteMind, Schemer7, StrangeBird, SunshineDust, SuperJesus2.0, Venice, Verum, Wildface

26!

Users on the forum: A Tree, Antagonist, ash.layyy, Brendan, Eitakxner, Gyridion, hobbaloo, Hunterr, Isaac, kukolka, LadyGrinningStardust, MagicalLegume, Marky Marc, millrcrt, mitch 8, nicklerollshxc, pichutothemax, purplecrayongirl, pyromaniac77, razor23259, Robert Doggod Esq., SatelliteMind, Schemer7, SunshineDust, sunshineshannen, they'repurple, Venice, Wildface

28!

There is only one registered user on the forum right now. You can probably guess who it is.

Lonely...

Only me, as well.

Users on the forum: Abaddon, Antagonist, Gorgon the Wonder C0w, HeymynameisJu, Jack of Blades, jaxxie, SuperJesus2.0, The_Erotic_Hobo

2, DrDeathDefying, gothicwings94, HeymynameisJu, jaxxie, MagicalLegume, meg1692, nicklerollshxc, razor23259, Venice

Forum > The Sandbox > Who's Online Right Now? (Neighbourhood Watch)