ForumThe Sandbox ► zomg_what_is_it?
So long as i still have the green dot.. :p

Okay... nothing has moved and nothing has popped up. Curses.

I kinda want to spite you and nab them.

The goal is not to attain them but to learn the rules and potentially obtain them at any time.

Is that so?

*sigh*
Ya got me. I do want to claim them all and summon the megazord and/or captain planet as blake mentioned.

So far the only person that has triggered the green dot since I changed the rules for it is GuessI'llSeeYouInHell. :/

I eased the criteria for yellow and purple, so hopefully you'll see some movement soon.

Oh, I suppose I should ask, are the dots based on criteria we can see? And/or view with relative ease?

The dots are still based on text content of your posts.

Blake said:
So far the only person that has triggered the green dot since I changed the rules for it is GuessI'llSeeYouInHell. :/

I eased the criteria for yellow and purple, so hopefully you'll see some movement soon.

I thought I triggered it before the change..

Hence the :/

Hm.. alright I'm just laying out some possibilities...

Punctuation
  • Either proper or improper
  • symbols maybe (though that seems too easy to get, once someone does it)
  • consecutive usage ("??""..." etc)

Links/formatting/emojis

Word(s)
  • phrases

...more to come

edit: dammit. didn't work.

I can't even test :(

The professed sorrowfulness of "I can't test because I have the dot" is the logical equivalent of murdering your parents and throwing yourself on the mercy of the court expecting sympathy because you're an orphan.

I don't just want the dot.. I want to know how I got the dot.

Red has appeared.

This is not a test.
This is not a test. Red was found.

Although now I realize I have to disable the rules for red for one specific thread that lends itself well to triggering it.

I was thinking the same thing...

*scrambles frantically for the hint*

Eh? I haven't seen the red dot.

There. Fixed.

Hm...

I might change the rules when people successfully figure them all out to keep things interesting.

Let me assure you this will not be a speedy process.

Forum > The Sandbox > zomg_what_is_it?