ForumThe Sandbox ► zomg_what_is_it?
Well, good job you two on figuring out those two. Considering what we've been told, I'm assuming pink has some sort of condition like red. Grey probably just has a really long trigger, based on what I've seen in touchy subject. Or it has something to do with bullet points? Does anyone remember how to make those?

• like this?
  • “-“ before what you want to write afterwards.
  • label?

Well, good job you two on figuring out those two. Considering what we've been told, I'm assuming pink has some sort of condition like red. Grey probably just has a really long trigger, based on what I've seen in touchy subject. Or it has something to do with bullet points? Does anyone remember how to make those?

Anonymous said:
I wonder if it has to do with the number of quotations?

Or possibly the number of rich text modifiers used?

<color value="#43bb18">No one used a color tag though.</color>

Not a valid color?
  • "#43bb18" is not a valid color name.

Blake's removed arbitrary hex support. There's a thread about it in Site Announcements

Does anyone have pink yet? I haven't seen it.

All the dots started on OnimpotentEntity; Pink and Grey are still there and therefore have apparently not been triggered

This was because I needed to start the dots on someone, his posts are close to the beginning of time, and his ID# was 2, which was easy to type.

There's no dot significance to any of Omni's posts.

What are these new dots ?

Black, gray, white, cyan, brown, and pink

do we yet understand them ?

i mean, i think we figured out the white one, but what about the cyan brown and pink ones ?

of of of of of of of justabitjaded justabitjaded

We figured out cyan and brown; it's something about states. We know white, but don't know the others yet.

We also know black

Oh right, I forgot about that one.

hrm somethink seems to be giving you, justabitjaded, the dots after i manage to aquire one... i don't know what, but something.

justabitjaded

okay now im thinking about states

okay, as of reading back, it seems the only dots we do not know are gray and pink, right ?

That is correct.

one of them involves something touchy, and the other hasn't been revealed

okay then ima go think
justabitjaded justabitjaded

Think about the dots.

The blue trigger is an 8-letter word just now.

Do we have any idea what pink is

No, pink and gray have never been triggered

I grant you the red dot (if the rules did not change and I am just being stupid). yoloyall

Forum > The Sandbox > zomg_what_is_it?