ForumThe Sandbox ► zomg_what_is_it?
looks like it worked.

What kind of trigger would happen in touchy subjects?

Lots of paragraphs?

A certain number of lines?

Just a lot of typing in general?

What if I insert a lot of ipsum doler?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh sed pulvinar. A diam maecenas sed enim ut. Sit amet venenatis urna cursus eget nunc scelerisque viverra. Ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum. Justo nec ultrices dui sapien eget mi proin sed. Nisi lacus sed viverra tellus in hac. Auctor elit sed vulputate mi. Cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at erat pellentesque. Quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus suspendisse. Sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu. A cras semper auctor neque vitae. Varius sit amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus. Pellentesque elit eget gravida cum sociis natoque penatibus et. Pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor. Aliquam ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus. Maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et ultrices neque. Mauris ultrices eros in cursus turpis.

Odio facilisis mauris sit amet massa. Urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed odio morbi quis. Donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam. Porttitor lacus luctus accumsan tortor posuere ac. Laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu. Mi proin sed libero enim sed faucibus. Sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum iaculis eu. Lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat. Pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque habitant morbi. Arcu cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus. Massa tincidunt nunc pulvinar sapien et. Habitasse platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat. Id leo in vitae turpis massa. Sollicitudin nibh sit amet commodo nulla facilisi nullam vehicula. Adipiscing at in tellus integer. Id eu nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae. Quis viverra nibh cras pulvinar mattis nunc sed blandit libero. Lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue eget. Ut placerat orci nulla pellentesque dignissim enim. Aliquam id diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et.

Adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim. Semper eget duis at tellus at urna condimentum mattis pellentesque. Eu lobortis elementum nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit. Sed odio morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Nullam ac tortor vitae purus faucibus. Ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra. Id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi. A iaculis at erat pellentesque. Interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales. Morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas purus viverra. Tincidunt nunc pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero. Aenean pharetra magna ac placerat.

Sodales ut eu sem integer vitae justo. Diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et ultrices neque. Amet cursus sit amet dictum. Mattis pellentesque id nibh tortor id aliquet. Amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique. Massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor. Ut ornare lectus sit amet est. Lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus in massa tempor nec. Tristique et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce. Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed. Euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor leo a. Vel elit scelerisque mauris pellentesque pulvinar pellentesque. Tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod in pellentesque. Amet est placerat in egestas erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi. Facilisis volutpat est velit egestas dui id ornare. In cursus turpis massa tincidunt dui ut ornare. Feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin gravida hendrerit. Non curabitur gravida arcu ac tortor.

Risus viverra adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque. Vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi. Fames ac turpis egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent. Nec feugiat in fermentum posuere urna. Fermentum dui faucibus in ornare quam viverra orci sagittis. Fusce ut placerat orci nulla. Suspendisse sed nisi lacus sed viverra tellus in. Turpis egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum. Lacinia quis vel eros donec. Auctor eu augue ut lectus arcu bibendum. Congue eu consequat ac felis donec et.

Similar to touchy subjects where people type out a lot of paragraphs, maybe the trigger is in length?

Edit: Nope, I just got green instead.

It could technically get triggered anywhere. I just have a gut feeling that when it does get triggered, it'll be from a post that happens to be in touchy subjects.

Like...80% chance

I thought we had already established that?

This is pink right? maybe someone saying heart/heartbeat/heartless

Also: no bad ideas exist

Also: no bad ideas exist

double post. im gonna guess it has somethink to do with valentines, or love, or something pink

or maybe something related to death.

Controversial topics? Political stuff?

Or maybe the đŸ˜­ emoji or another one

No, it has to be likely in Touchy Subjects...
Agree/disagree?

Thinking about the dot before it gets triggered won't get us anywhere. Blake's already said that we won't get grey and we'll have trouble with pink, and Brown and Cyan were extremely arbitrary and nobody would've guessed them before they got triggered. The odds of us correctly guessing brown or cyan before they were triggered was extremely low and we found the rules only by having an example post Blake made with the specific intent of triggering it and by determining all possible triggering criteria; if we're going to have trouble with pink and grey is nearly impossible like Blake says, we're unlikely to luck out and guess the criteria.

Also, only one dot out of the ten solved so far has been related to its color, the others were pretty random and unrelated (for example, the red dot). I think it's unlikely that pink or grey have anything to do with the colours themselves.

I'm thinking that it's best to leave the thread clear until a post naturally triggers it.

i mean, guesses are better than nothing. it gives us something to do whilst we wait.

it would be nice if blake would say something in this chat as soon as one of them is triggered, just so that we know.

Nah, it'll be way more exciting when you're just casually browsing the forum and you find out that somebody already has the pink or grey dot. :)

Hint:
Kylljoy said:
I think it's unlikely that pink or grey have anything to do with the colours themselves.

False and false.

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just realized: pink plus gray equals grink

Apparently, that’s green+pink, not gray+pink.
Also, I feel like that’s completely unrelated.

wait, it makes sense if pink relates to fwip and gray relates to coldfrost but someone has probably mentioned that before

I doubt the dots would be person-specific. If they go inactive, then what would the dot do?
It's probably something that they would be tended to say?

that's why I implied it was related to them rather than specific to them. However, now I think Grayseff may be more likely for gray.

wait, it makes sense if pink relates to fwip and gray relates to coldfrost but someone has probably mentioned that before
>:3

Wouldn't gray be more related to Grayseff?

EDIT: Ah yes I see that now. I was just summoned by the mention of my name.

that's why I implied it was related to them rather than specific to them. However, now I think Grayseff may be more likely for gray.

You say that, but it could just be a red herring to distract you.

eriophora said:
You say that, but it could just be a red herring to distract you.

But we're not looking for red, we're looking for pink and grey. We already know red, and it has nothing to do with fish.

Why are you my favorite person on here.

thanks kylljoy

Forum > The Sandbox > zomg_what_is_it?