ForumThe Sandbox ► zomg_what_is_it?
PoikiChoi said:
the last forum post i made before that was in kinderrace

Pink dot is one of two known dots (the other being red) where the dot-granting is applied by a post other than your own. What you posted doesn't matter to pink, it's the fact that somebody else posted a trigger and you just happened to be in the right place at the right time

There's a possibility that the last untriggered dot may act like this as well, since it hasn't shown up in the "advanced dot testing" spam.

Let's hope that there's not another super long delay like with red.

(double post)

The kitten!

edit: i fucked up. i fucked up big time

*Gasp*

i didnt mean it

please dont kill me

Too late. We will sacrifice you to the forum such that the database will load faster.

A MAK TE FOR'UM DEV LU'UGU IMAK! CRAY'ON JE WUK DOTTIZ! BOOGA BOOGA!

i mean i guess it would be fun

and it would also mean im worth something

sacrifice
sacrifice
sacrifice
sacrifice

y e a h !

yay!

I have a lead for maroon but you guys might have already figured it out

A few of us, yeah.

I did get some help from external sources though (people from a subreddit who are good with patterns and stuff) so I don't know if that's considered cheating

also I'm going to test a possible trigger somewhere and then edit it away when I'm the only one on

I did get some help from external sources though (people from a subreddit who are good with patterns and stuff) so I don't know if that's considered cheating

Again, it's not like anyone's setting any rules on what is considered cheating. If you feel you've put in a sufficient amount of work, that's what matters

well, I'm pretty sure I have the dot down (?) I'm just gonna do some more testing to make sure

if you have the chance can you please take the dot from me thanks

I mean, you can just message someone who's cracked it (Me, Jaded, Mathy, Azprn) in order to confirm

Well, the final dot of season 3 is olive, and I think I've figured it out.

As a hint, I'll say that I spotted it on Hydrogen in this thread.

Alright, it's been a day or two, so I guess I'll spill the beans. This hasn't been confirmed, but I am quite confident about it:

Olive

Spoiler text below. Highlight to read.
Post contains the letter 'e' (case-insensitive) exactly 144 times.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes it works

Alright, it's been a day or two, so I guess I'll spill the beans. This hasn't been confirmed, but I am quite confident about it:

Olive

Spoiler text below. Highlight to read.
Post contains the letter 'e' (case-insensitive) exactly 144 times.
Look at olive's file name.

Olives are gross. 🤢

True

Forum > The Sandbox > zomg_what_is_it?