ForumThe Sandbox ► Nerd Cave
DO what the fuck ever

Hell yeah, now we can have and ACTUAL twocans chat. woo

Now people can understand our inside jokes

oh boy!

*two days later* Twocansandastring.com is registered as "Adult" nerdave: NOOOOOO

lol

To the sandbox!

That works! lol.
Welcome to the NerdCave

WELCOME WELCOME

N3rd cave

|\|erf3d.

Alright time to explain,

SomeKiddo- sad.gottem
CrazyMan- Zack
AngusBeef-Hamtart
KillerKeemBear-Rub (Rob)
ProfessorSadHam- Me

we were all in a mighty empire and society called the NerdCave... and then it died

Use this chat to talk about pretty much anything whether it's Comics, TV shows, or life rants.

For example... the Punisher is getting released on Netflix and Thor Ragnorok is out tomorrow. Who's hyped?

It looks pretty good but when it comes to movies it isn't the one I'm most hyped for

Thor is the second (to the Hulk) weakest link in the Marvel CU. All of his movies have been really dull and just kind of lukewarm. I think/hope this movie will turn that around.

I have never been much excited about Thor (actually last time I was but that more for Christopher Eccleston than the movie itself) but this time I am genuinely excited! So far all I have heard is good things about this movie and I love the sense of humour that Taika Waititi brings.

Haha im going to go see it as soon as i can

I'm going this Saturday and It's critically the best one out there. Think Guardians of the Galaxy meets Thor and hulk. The reason why it's called Ragnarok is that it's a rebirth for Thor as the character and for the movies. And for the MCU as a whole now that they want to do more team-up movies. It's basically World War Hulk + Ragnorok + Guardians + Cosmic Marvel.

oh I hope you are excited

should we explain a joke?

Im going to day, should come see it today with me instead

Oof, can't. We already planned tickets for Thor and Justice League

sad

sad. But Crisis on Earth X, the DCTV crossover, is this month and I'm hyped.

http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Crisis_on_Earth-X

banned because thats not a link

lol jk

uuuuh I should've made it a link rip

The edit button is your friend!

Forum > The Sandbox > Nerd Cave