ForumTechnical Corner ► DIY, Making, and other Hack-Adjacent Things
Also interesting fact: The Linux program WINE that allows you to run Windows apps on it, actually is an acronym, it stands for WINE is not an emulator

wow

Also interesting fact: The Linux program WINE that allows you to run Windows apps on it, actually is an acronym, it stands for WINE is not an emulator

Okay but what does WINE stand for?

caveat said:

The same thing that PHP and BING stand for.

And JACK

Kylljoy said:
caveat said:

The same thing that PHP and BING stand for.

BING stood for something?

"BING is not Google"

I looked it up and found "Bing Is Not Google". If I had to guess, it's probably a retroactive acronym.

so i really want to be able to play little alchemy at school, but it is blocked and i cant find an unblocked games site that has it.

Could I just to ctrl + U and copy the source code and then paste source code onto a website builder or something to make it be able to work unblocked?

When you view the source code, usually it will show the source code of the page that says it's blocked rather than the source code of the original page, I think.

Also depends if the site relies on a preprocessor before serving

aprzn123 said:
When you view the source code, usually it will show the source code of the page that says it's blocked rather than the source code of the original page, I think.

ill do that part at home

Trying to make something but it's difficult because someone decided to name their project "TOIlet", which is hilarious but infuriating to search for.

I'd kind of like to make my own PC

You've picked a kinda bad time but building a PC is fun!

I wanna make a planeee

I can help.

Dm me

or don't

idc

we could just talk here

Samsung23 said:
I wanna make a planeee

come to my school then

bro where

right here

Why is your guy tposing