Forum所 Groups ► Restoration Club
I go to Tokoro these days and see just so many things ruffled out by random dots or purposeful griefing. I've nearly finished fixing the little Hollow Knight guy now. It's inspired me to create this thread and hopefully restore life into the Tokoro tab.

I think making it temporary like Place would have been a good idea. I think it's safe to say most people on this website have moved on from it and it's going to slowly decay. It needs to be frozen at some point.

The fact that r/place was a finite thing that would end gave it merit and value. It was something you wanted to make the most of before it ended. If you don't impose a time limit there's no rush to get what you want on the board, so everything is just bleak and mundane.

Another thing about r/place and being finite is that there aren't rules against griefing. In my opinion, it makes it more fun. My friends and I spent a good half hour on a small drawing on r/place, just to have it dissappear and be overrun an hour later. But we know our small piece of art lives somewhere in the time-lapse. The push and pull of drawing on limited space and short time is what made it fun to watch and participate in.

I get that we're trying to be nice and repect each-others work and don't really have the users for a full r/place clone, but part of the fun of r/place was knowing that it could and would dissappear any time. At least for me, the fun isn't really there here on the TCaS.

im down to help restore things

Last time I restored my banana, it just got brown again.

I thought somebody had dipped it in chocolate.

I miss the eye guy

My trans flag became an among :(

I bet HugzFafad is partially responsible for that. Dude can't even be "sorta funny".

Dude Markov creates better comedy and smarter banter than Hugz ever could. Anyway remember the "GWA GWA GWA"? I'm working on fixing that. Not tonight, though, tomorrow I'll continue. I'm making it into a PRETTY THINGY.

I am dying slowly and agonizingly. Ahhhhhh. The pain. Oof ouch.

Yh Oh. What hapepneifngd!!???

School. Tired. Have to do school, but tired. Very tired. Eyes want to sleep, but brain needs to work. But it doesn't. It knows it won't.

hoylecake said:
I think making it temporary like Place would have been a good idea. I think it's safe to say most people on this website have moved on from it and it's going to slowly decay. It needs to be frozen at some point.

The fact that r/place was a finite thing that would end gave it merit and value. It was something you wanted to make the most of before it ended. If you don't impose a time limit there's no rush to get what you want on the board, so everything is just bleak and mundane.
I interpreted this to be written about life and death

Why do you guys think I'm the one griefing

Because you're painfully unfunny and obnoxious, and the vandalism on Tokoro is similar in that regard.

Forum > 所 Groups > Restoration Club