ForumTouchy Subjects ► PragerU
The heck is this and why do I keep seeing their videos when I’m trying to listen to ex cons give their vlogs? If you’ve seen any, you’ve probably got stuff to say about it.

It's a bunch of propaganda films funded by the fossil fuel industry to make regressives feel like they are smart and can debate people who went to actual universities.

Pretty standard youth-targeted right-wing propaganda. Styled as a fake "university" because all the real universities are obviously ebil communist brainwashing centers.

It seems like a popular punching bag for leftist youtubers. I don't watch much of them, but I catch some when my spouse has got it on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYAYFgmOWAI

My favorite video about P.U.

Fwip said:
It seems like a popular punching bag for leftist youtubers. I don't watch much of them, but I catch some when my spouse has got it on.

A punching bag, yes. For arguably good reason.

I don't remember the subject matter, but I think I watched one of their videos a long time ago. I just remember my impression that the subject was something I had recently been researching and I was like,

"Wow, this has to be deliberate deception to omit so many important facts and misconstrue and misrepresent the few ones they cherry picked." and then I never watched another video from them.