ForumTouchy Subjects ► Unpopular Opinions
doesn't this thread already exist?

Yes.
Still unsure if the longer thread or the older threat should perish.

Also, unseasoned chicken isn't all that bad.

...as long as it's accompanied by gravy

This should be the dominant unpopular opinions thread because not only was it started before the other one, it's in a more appropriate category.

Mmm, but the other one is longer. Plus, most of them are just things that are sort of disputed. Not really extremely touchy...

gws said:
A burger without a fried egg is a wasted opportunity. DGAF if this is popular or un, because it's true.

this is so true ngl

I've never tried that. Maybe I should sometime.

You have never had one? It's actually really good. Filling.

Homemade ones are the best.

True

people are usually scared of raccoons and hate them
they're just trying to find some food
if i saw a raccoon going through my trash id throw them an apple
help them out a bit yknow

Don't feed wild animals. It makes them associate humans with food and they'll become more aggressive and start causing problems. Then they might have to be relocated or put down.
It might be nice for them short-term but in the long run you're doing a lot of harm. Raccoons aren't going to be hurting for food. They're excellent scavengers and omnivorous.

I backpack a lot and have to go through so much effort to keep animals out of the food because people are lazy. Them raccoons are smart. Some places they've learned to open tent zippers

Ketchup tastes really good on pancakes with maple syrup

I...

w h a t

No it doesnt

This infers that you've tried it...

I used to have ketchup&syrup on hash browns at school lunches. it was pretty alright. I am not sure about on pancakes, though.

e-bag said:
This infers that you've tried it...

I have not, but I have tried maple syrup and i have tried ketchup. They dont go together

Blake said:
Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar is a perfectly fine establishment to eat at.

I STAN BLAKE!!

Nothing wrong with Applebees. I usually prefer the apples, but sometimes I have the bees to change it up.

My family have a running gag where we call Applebees "Pearwasps". I absolutely hate it.

lmfaooooooo that hilarious

e-bag said:
My family have a running gag where we call Applebees "Pearwasps". I absolutely hate it.

This is amazing. I'm stealing it it.

e-bag said:

My father called it "Beepleaps" when I was younger (because anagrams).

My dad always said that it was apple without the bite taken out of it

e-bag said:

I can see I'm not the first to say this, but that is absolute gold.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > Unpopular Opinions