ForumTouchy Subjects ► Tomato Sauce: Chunky, or Smooth?
Ok, so I don't wanna name any names, but this rapscallion I know named Blinta made a poll on here to find out which was better: chunky tomato sauce or smooth tomato sauce. Unfortunately, the wrong answer was chosen, and so I shall ask again.

Good people of Twocansandstring, is tomato sauce better chunky, or smooth?

The smoother the better.

Definitely smooth

Why are you people like this.

You cannot silence the truth, foolish mortal.

lol smooth is the best

people who like chunky tomato sauce are just confused

you'll learn someday

Ok, I think there's some confusion going on here. What exactly to y'all consider smooth and chunky?

Chunky has chunks in it. Smooth has no chunks. Smooth is superior.

D:<

Chunky gang rise up

chunky < smooth

Chunky gang rise up

Ah, finally, a man of c l a s s.

Smooth is clearly the
Superior majority vote

Just cause it's the majority vote doesn't mean that it's right.

true, but in this case that is what it means

Definitely Chunky I mean, it's tomato sauce so why not have little bits of tomato in it. Otherwise it's just chunky ketchup

EXACTLY

smooth tomato sauce is better for people with braces, the skin and seeds don't get caught on their wires

and smooth is always superior

Fine with either, I do prefer chunky to some degree. Smooth tomato sauce sometimes feel too monotonous in texture.

I hate the texture of chunky. It disturbs me.

eriophora said:

Same. What if there’s secretly a big bug in the sauce? You won’t be able to find out until it’s too late.

Chonk.

PoikiChoi said:
eriophora said:

Same. What if there’s secretly a big bug in the sauce? You won’t be able to find out until it’s too late.

Ok but that kinda goes for every other food anyway. What if there's a maggot in my cheeseburger? What if there's a hair hiding in my calzone? What if sniper pissed in my Bonk! Atomic Punch? You may never know...

Why are you so goddam passionate about chunky sauce, Mog.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > Tomato Sauce: Chunky, or Smooth?