ForumTouchy Subjects ► Life Success
If you think success in life is measured by degrees, prestige, or whatever's on paper and visible then you're a big ol' dick with a tiny ol' dick.

Why do you think that body shaming hundreds of millions of people for an imaginary slight committed by an imaginary person is an okay thing to do? I get your point, but you know who else has a point? A clansman; the tip of their hat, it's pretty damn pointy. Having a point doesn't make anyone less shitty or bigoted or toxic, and yeesh, you just went straight to some pretty toxic shit.

at the end of the day, isn't success in life quantified by the happiness you create, be it for yourself, the people around you, or the world?

Why do you think that body shaming hundreds of millions of people for an imaginary slight committed by an imaginary person is an okay thing to do? I get your point, but you know who else has a point? A clansman; the tip of their hat, it's pretty damn pointy. Having a point doesn't make anyone less shitty or bigoted or toxic, and yeesh, you just went straight to some pretty toxic shit.
I’m not bothering to read “I’m insecure” in that many words.

i'm sorry antimony

at the end of the day, isn't success in life quantified by the happiness you create, be it for yourself, the people around you, or the world?
Seeing you post this makes me happy.

Antimony, I'm not 'insecure'. I have a small penis. I engage in a fetish known as small penis humiliation. *I enjoy when people mock me in that regard.* You're still engaging in body shaming! You're still being a toxic fuck. Don't try to make this about me. All it will do is confirm that you're a piece of shit unwilling to view yourself as the bad guy in any way.

Why do you think that body shaming hundreds of millions of people for an imaginary slight committed by an imaginary person is an okay thing to do?
Because its funny and smol PP and large PP are basically just an internet meme at this point to describe things people like and that they don't like?

I mean, c'mon.

And yeah, I agree with you Antimony. People who measure success in life solely by those metrics definitely have smol PP energy.

Lol. Sure. It's a meme. A meme centered around body shaming people. :D

I hope all of you understand that your unwillingness to own up to your own toxicity is going to really impact your 'life success', since you're measuring it along the lines of 'enjoy life'.

The more you're unwilling to own up to your own shit, the less other people are going to be willing to form deep, long and lasting relationships with you that are the foundation for the kind of happiness you're talking about.

deleted post

I’m not gonna take you seriously whatsoever or care about the fact that you’re upset because you have a small dick because you introduced it by comparing me to a KKK member. You lost me right then. You have a small dick. It’s okay. Get over it.

And it’s not just that @waterphoenix, it’s that it distracts people from things beyond those. It’s also that it even cheapens them in a way. I see high schoolers online talking about getting doctorates as if it’s something they have to do or else why even go forward in life.

Yes, a clever quip is going to change the reality of the situation. Bruh, I don't give a fuck if you're a piece of shit. I'm a jerk myself. :D
But hey, don't try to pretend that you're not engaging in body shaming and then acting like a total asswad in response to being called out about it. Because you are buddy.

I didn't 'compare you to a clansman'. I made a parallel that shows that having a point doesn't excuse shitty behavior. :D

deleted post again. i'm not gonna post here anymore.

Yeah, turns out that body shaming and toxicity isn't a good foundation for an intellectual discussion about success in life, huh.

It could have been glossed over and let go pretty quickly if people were willing to own up to their own shit, huh. I would have walked away pretty instantly if the response was "Yeah, that was stupid, but moving on"

Oh my god this thread is so locked.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > Life Success