ForumTouchy Subjects ► Jeans
I haven't in a long time nor will I ever voluntarily wear jeans. They're needlessly uncomfortable and I don't think people even think of them as fashionable anymore. This may just be because my legs are fat but that's besides the point. Also, yes I was made fun of in middle school because my mom forgot to take the tag with the pants size off the levi's or whatever the heck the jeans were. They're just completely uncomfortable and always either too hot or too cold, depending on the temperature. They suck at insulation, and therefore they suck at being clothing.

Jeans are dope. Try men’s jeans if you’re wearing women’s jeans.

how dare you.

Jeans are all I’m comfortable wearing. They’re great.

You can get fleece-lined jeans for winter.

how dare you.
I swear they’re better. I’ve worn a pair women’s jeans before. They suck. They don’t get pockets right. I’ve given friends of mine old pairs of men’s jeans and all three of them said they wish they made women’s jeans like them.

You can get fleece-lined jeans for winter.

Never gets cold enough here. I’ll occasionally wear leggings under the jeans.

Edit: also, never even knew those existed.

jeans are not dope. i will not stand for my deeply held convictions being challenged like this. i'll just wear fat leg accessible legwear from now on.

Jeans are fine for when you're out and about, but if I'm at home, it's either yoga pants or loose cotton or linen pajama pants.

I just don’t get it, like, almost any kind of clothing can be comfortable. It almost sounds like you’re only getting jeans that are meant to be too tight on anyone. They make jeans that are really loose fitting.

It's just that denim isn't very flexible. That's what makes it uncomfortable.

ebag 100% that's exactly what it is

part of the reason might just be that i'm fat but

yeah i really dislike clothing that restricts your movement

I used to wear jeans all the time. Then I moved to Houston, and now I wear shorts or snow pants - no middle ground.

Anyway, a good-fitting pair of jeans can be perfectly comfortable.

jeans were not designed for people with fat legs though

were they designed for people with legs at all?

I don’t like jeans. I enjoy wearing pants, and I even don’t think that dress pants or khakis are that bad. Jeans however are ugly, not easy to move in. I have a pair of flannel lined jeans that just has fake denim and that’s fine, but really jeans are trash

I just don’t get it, like, almost any kind of clothing can be comfortable. It almost sounds like you’re only getting jeans that are meant to be too tight on anyone. They make jeans that are really loose fitting.

I don't like how the fabric tends to bunch behind my knee when I sit with my legs folded under me or with one leg bent in front of me. I am really bad at sitting "normally" and jeans aren't conducive to enabling my terrible posture and sitting habits.

Jeans aren’t great to wear in this heat.

I'm wearing jeans right now and I am very upset and angry at anybody who doesn't have my exact same preferences in pants to wear.

It’s just so... strange.

Also my parents haven’t bought jeans in years so I don’t have a chance.

My old jeans fell out of use three years ago.

On a more serious note I just got these comfortable, like, stretchy jeans. I don't know if they're "true" jeans or not, because my old jeans were super uncomfortable and its weird to think I spent years wearing things I didn't like to wear just out of a sense of obligation to costs of material or something.