ForumTouchy Subjects ► opinion on pedophiles
what are your thoughts on pedophiles? i certainly think negative about them.

Yea, same

what i'm planning to do is go on discord and hunt for pedophiles to report and ban from discord.
btw i'm not a discord mod, just a freelancer

Nice man. Good for you.

my opinion on pedophiles? fucking disgusting scums of the earth that should die or be locked away <3

How do you define paedophile?

I define a pedo as an adult that is a few or more yrs older than the minor in question

(17 and 18 fine, 15 and 23 NOT FINE)

I do make a distinction between people who molest children and those who don't. If someone were a paedophile by definition of attraction and never acted on that urge, I wouldn't categorize them the same as the inhuman monsters I read about in worst case scenarios like human trafficking and stuff.

Well, yea. I mean, you don't call someone a rapist if they just thought abt it once, right?

Samsung23 said:
I define a pedo as an adult that is a few or more yrs older than the minor in question

(17 and 18 fine, 15 and 23 NOT FINE)

Do you consider an individual who has those urges but doesn't act on them a paedophile?

Samsung23 said:
Well, yea. I mean, you don't call someone a rapist if they just thought abt it once, right?

What if they think about it constantly but don't act on it?

No
Possibly

idk i hate all pedos but i may be biased LMAO

Aight. Here for the unpopular opinion, I guess. I have no problem with paedophiles (defined as "adults who are attracted to children"). You can't control who you're attracted to. I'm sure it's extremely unpleasant to have those kinds of intrusive thoughts that you can't even seek help for due to the extreme stigma (see: everybody in this thread so far) and to constantly feel that level of guilt and self-loathing. Now, people who actually go out and molest children, of course, are not acceptable. But those two groups are not the same. Only about 50% of child molesters are diagnosably paedophiles, and most paedophiles do not molest children. I don't think I feel the same intense vitriol towards the latter group (child molesters) that most people do, though. Obviously, it's reprehensible, but people have such intense emotional reactions to it that don't seem to be as strong for, say, child murderers. Perhaps if I had kids or didn't occasionally meet child molesters as part of my job I'd feel more strongly about it.

Aight. Here for the unpopular opinion, I guess. I have no problem with paedophiles (defined as "adults who are attracted to children"). You can't control who you're attracted to. I'm sure it's extremely unpleasant to have those kinds of intrusive thoughts that you can't even seek help for due to the extreme stigma (see: everybody in this thread so far) and to constantly feel that level of guilt and self-loathing. Now, people who actually go out and molest children, of course, are not acceptable. But those two groups are not the same.

I definitely agree; this should really be a thing that help is available for and that people can seek help for.

I don’t think I need to get into this.

Then why did you reply in the first place?

a pedophile, in my eyes, is an an adult making an unwanted advance at someone underage when they are aware of their age. having romantic interest in a minor isn't okay if you're also not a minor

^ That's kind of a simplistic take though. Hebephilia isn't a designation that we make to minimize the abuse involved with adults and teenager relations, but to highlight and maximize the abuse involved with adults and children. (edit: very poor choice of words, but I think you get what I mean) Hebephiles deserve prison. Pedophiles deserve to be chopped into small pieces and fed to the hebephiles in prison. Just my two cents.

^ thanks for clearing that up, i completely agree with you!

I don't think anybody should be chopped up, or killed. The death penalty is barbaric. Why does everyone lose all sense of perspective when it comes to paedophilia?

Hey. Don't put yourself down like that. You're a somebody.

I don't think anybody should be chopped up, or killed. The death penalty is barbaric. Why does everyone lose all sense of perspective when it comes to paedophilia?

instead, they should go to jail for 30-40 years with forced labor for child sexual harassment. i don't like the thought of children suffering to ugly men and women who can't get someone their age. i also don't like the thought of children being taken advantage of.

i've watched more videos about hunting pedos on discord, and i saw a man talk to a group of teens that say they're 14 and 15. the teen females may be lying to catch the pedo, but either way, it's a good action to trick a child molester. the teens said they lived in texas, after the man said he lived in texas. then the man talked about meeting up to have sex with the two females. now THAT's child molesting, and that's a real child predator. after the two teens caught the man trying to molest, the man said that they were actually a 12 year old on their dad's computer. nice try, pedo.

Hey. Don't put yourself down like that. You're a somebody.

Thanks, fam.
instead, they should go to jail for 30-40 years with forced labor for child sexual harassment. i don't like the thought of children suffering to ugly men and women who can't get someone their age. i also don't like the thought of children being taken advantage of.

I don't either. I don't think any sane person likes that thought. But advocating for murdering or enslaving people? That is not something a civilised society should be doing to anybody, no matter how distasteful or 'evil' they are.

i mean, yeah, sometimes it couldn't be their malicious intent, but why can't they resist? is it that appealing to them that they can't think for themselves? is having sex with children that aren't allowed to do so that appealing and innocent to them? do they have a mental illness? most likely they could be idiots. who thinks a disciplinary test or rehab center could be good for them? i don't really think so.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > opinion on pedophiles