ForumTouchy Subjects ► FDA gives full approval to Pfizer’s vaccine
You think they’ll get the damn vaccine now or are they all going to go full anti vax and say this goes against their first amendement rights?

What does that have to do with freedom of speech?

Fuck if I know but that’s something they always seem to try to tie things like this to. They did the same shit with masks. I mean now that it has full approval, everywhere is gonna start requiring it. Jobs, public schools, etc

God, I hope my school moves to mandate it now. Other universities in the area are.

Realistically, they probably can't until next semester or next year, though.

UVA unenrolled a bunch of students for not vaxing.

doesn't make a difference. as a minor, i have no say in whether i get any vaccinations. and my parents are ridiculously gullible

What would your parents do if they got a letter from your school saying that you wouldn’t be allowed to go unless you had it?

I looked it up and apparently the MMR vaccine is already required for K-12 students in your state so you’ve definitely had those.

A lot of employers here (City of Toronto, hospitals, meat companies, random shit) are mandating it. Glad they aren't being cowards about it.

My workplace just announced last week that it's mandatory for us. This is on the heels of Gov. Inslee's vax requirement for WA state employees & healthcare workers, and we're health-work adjacent (we've been providing covid testing), so it makes sense.

What would your parents do if they got a letter from your school saying that you wouldn’t be allowed to go unless you had it?

My mother believes that the ONLY bad vaccines are the covid ones (??????) and she'd make me lie about having my shots.

IDK which one I got

I got Pfizer. 2nd is on 28th

Yeah, thats the one I think I got, I need to check that though will update if I figure it out

I tried not to learn which one I got (vaccine comparison and shopping annoy me) each time, but failed both times.

Just to clear something up, the lack of full approval for the others doesn’t necessarily mean they don’t work.

My mother believes that the ONLY bad vaccines are the covid ones (??????) and she'd make me lie about having my shots.
This is why I wish public schools could give vaccines to kids and require a note from a physician citing a legitimate medical concern to get out of it.

That is such a good idea.

Yeah, thats the one I think I got, I need to check that though will update if I figure it out

Yes after a double check it is Pfizer that I got

You couldn't remember what vaccine you got?

No I could not, I didn't even know which one it was

Good kid.

My buddy had a rough time w his 2nd Moderna, so I went the other way.

I don't know which one I got, and neither did I care, as long as I got it.

e-bag said:
I don't know which one I got, and neither did I care, as long as I got it.
This is the correct attitude. Vaccine shopping is shitty.

I intentionally tried for Moderna since it seemed like the best one available at the time, and did manage to get it, but I also wasn't going to turn down others if I could have gotten them sooner. The most important thing is to get any vaccine, not a specific one.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > FDA gives full approval to Pfizer’s vaccine