ForumTouchy Subjects ► Crime
This thread is not a joke. The role of “criminal” needs to be respected as a legitimate and worthwhile occupation and career. Let’s look at the benefits of crime and criminals:

Crime is a great way to make easy money. See something you want but can’t afford it? What do you mean you can’t afford it? It’s free. Take it. Do you have extra medicines you don’t need anymore? Some of those you can get away with selling for $5 a pill. Do you have a 'plant' or ‘plants’ that you payed almost nothing for to grow except the cost of dirt and water and a $10 bottle of Osmocote? You got yourself at least $150 USD right there. Are you someone who can ‘get things done’? THAT job doesn’t even need a gun all the time.

Criminals also provide job opportunities. Are you the head of a ‘business’? Do you have customers in different states or towns? You can get a lackey to take the fall employ someone to work on your behalf. They’re still well under you and have less power than you so you most likely won’t get in any trouble for anything they’ve done. And if they don't screw up or if they don't rat you out like a bitch decide they have an opposition to the business, then you can ensnare them into doing your work keep them as a long time partner.

Criminals also provide job opportunities outside of their own sector. Do you hate criminals? Do you want to carry a gun and feel important? Do you want to shoot black teenagers apprehend dangerous people? Well your entire job depends on the existence of criminals. Do you think criminals deserve rights too? Do you like telling courts when cops are being dicks? Do you like arguing in front of judges? Criminal defense attorneys depend on criminals too.

Criminals also help advance the arts and have cultural benefits. Do you like rap? Do you like popping caps and slapping hoes? Do you like hearing people sing about hitting licks and turning tricks? Thank criminals. What about all the crack and heroin fueled singers over the years? Again, thank you Mr. Pusherman.

People’s odd aversion to crime and criminals needs to stop now. Someone please justify to me their aversion to crime and criminals

And this is all over looking various other fields of crime like money laundering, human trafficking people moving, cutting the tags off of mattresses before buying them... each field of crime is unique and comes with its own benefits to people and society.

You goof

I think that the ability to do some types of crime is actually really important given that if we are unable to break the law ever, then it may be less clear when the law needs to be changed.

If so many people hadn't broken the law by smoking weed, how would we have known we should make it legal, after all?

I break the law constantly.

2x post

welp, can't be a criminal if you're a Christian. just look at the 8th Commandment.

Crime doesn't necessitate stealing.

welp, can't be a criminal if you're a Christian. just look at the 8th Commandment.

Guess I can keep on criming

I have terrible news for you.

That one’s specifically about stealing, but I get you. What about Christians who live in places where Christianity is considered illegal?

your bloody

And you're getting human trafficked an extended vacation to a sunny village in the tropics, crime motherfucker!

your bloody

profile picture is still on

you really thought i'd confuse your and you're?

Criminals break the law. Christianity does not dictate the law. There are plenty of criminal Christians. There are plenty of absolutely abhorrent, despicable people who are Christian. That'll be the case with any selection of people you group together. It's a critical mistake to equate Christianity (or again, any group) with "lawful" or even "not evil."

Lay off him. I'm pretty sure we all know the sentiment he was getting at and that he was not insisting that Christianity is some world wide theocracy. That's why I asked him about Christians living in places where Christianity is illegal.

I'm pretty sure Cheese was joking in the first place.

But, yeah, crime does seem to be an integral part of society.

That one’s specifically about stealing, but I get you. What about Christians who live in places where Christianity is considered illegal?

good point, actually. THEN we're criminals. i just don't like to covet property/steal.

I have terrible news for you.

ik, ik. you can still vandalize or be a nuisance to society. actually, is being a juvenile delinquent not loving thy neighbor as you love thyself?

I am more referring to the large number of Christian clients I have who do things like: robbery, murder, assault.

And those criminals have also benefited society by providing work for police forces, funeral homes, hospitals, and even insurance companies when we take into account homeowner's insurance.