ForumTouchy Subjects ► NNN, contemporary masculinity, semen retention, and the alt right
I thought all semen retention and NNN stuff was a joke. I don't see what it has to do with contemporary masculinity or the "alt-right", which has become a buzzword.

I haven't done it in like 6 months and I may have lost half an inch.
Yep, if you don't have regular erections, you'll lose a bit of length & girth, and erections may be painful when they do happen. Usually night-time erections / "morning wood" is enough for maintenance, but if you don't have those, you'll see a lot more potential shrinkage.

Not getting an erection and not ejaculating are two different things.

Yes.

Fwip said:
I haven't done it in like 6 months and I may have lost half an inch.
Yep, if you don't have regular erections, you'll lose a bit of length & girth, and erections may be painful when they do happen. Usually night-time erections / "morning wood" is enough for maintenance, but if you don't have those, you'll see a lot more potential shrinkage.

Nooooooooooo!

do people make fitness watches like

fitbits for your penis

edit:
fitnis

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhAH TITANLORD COMICAL GENIUS

glad someone finally recognizes it

Lmfao it's not alt right or 8ch, nofap/NNN got traction on Reddit years ago.

Never did this challenge personally, but a few years ago I went on a little streak of just not giving a fuck about anything, including beating it. I did notice over time I felt I had more energy/motivation to do shit, but that also might have just been consequence of me taking a couple of weeks off to "recharge" (which admittedly sounds like even more like armchair science). Feels the slightest bit cultish but it helps a handful of people I guess so more power too them.

Reddit is altlite.

Even if the alt-right has recently discovered semen retention, is there a reason to be concerned? Maybe it's hocus-pocus, but so are horoscopes and Feng Shui. Unless the alt-right are harnessing their semen power to hurt people, it's ultimately harmless.

I don't know, I think when political ideologies conflate themselves with monitoring individuals' sexual behavior, it's actually potentially quite dangerous.

I think the only thing even potentially harmful is that there’s a US politician saying men masturbate too much. Other than that, all no nut november is doing is making teenagers somehow have fun by not masturbating. If you go on places like 4chan at the start of November and look for no nut november threads, straight up all you see is people posting pictures of chicks spread eagle while saying “Don’t jack off to this haha”.

I always make it a point to nut right at 12:00:01 AM on November 1st.

You schedule your emissions?

Thanks for the reminder, man. My car is due.

Right, start out by checking the oil and then check it forcefully over and over.

I just changed the oil, but the State of Connecticut wants a crisp $20 bill from me.

For real though, this is definitely a non-issue. If you want an “alt-right” (in quotes because it’s not even, it’s just a *chan thing) thing to be concerned about, look up “you WILL fuck the bag” or just put the words “Zionist” and “shill” or “liberal” and “shill” together and have fun on a search engine.

My purpose in starting this thread was to inquire about what I see as a growing weird aspect of this subculture and wondering if we should be concerned or bracing ourselves for a dystopian "Handmaid's Tale" style "every sperm is sacred" reality. The right is often criticized for their stances on abortion as being unfair treatment of "women's* bodies." And "you wouldn't regulate men jacking off" is often a component of that argument, so maybe they're headed towards that being a concession just to "win" arguments and ban abortion.

*AFAB bodies, but this is what mainstream liberals say

"wondering if we should be concerned or bracing ourselves for a dystopian "Handmaid's Tale" style "every sperm is sacred" reality." The simple answer here is "No." That's like when they wonder if they need to be concerned for a dystopian "your children will be forced to become trans in kindergarten" reality.

I think I lost NNN at around 3 AM on the 1st. Actually, maybe not. I think Boo Bash may have been on the 30th.

Besides like, how even would they regulate masturbation? It's not possible.

Cameras in our pods.

Implantable dick tasers.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > NNN, contemporary masculinity, semen retention, and the alt right