ForumTouchy Subjects ► League of Legends Hate Thread.
Does anyone else just really hate League of Legends? I despise that disgusting game and its horrid fanbase and especially Brandon Beck. I just wish someone would punch him in the throat.

You sound like a fellow who is addicted to LoL and wants to stop.

so it's you

Was wondering who was asking all of those "I hate League of Legends" questions.

Mods, ban this fellow.

I am once again being attacked by the unthinking, ravenous hordes of League of Legends players. This thread isn't meant for you fools but I suppose the thought of ravaging a clean place with your acrid sweat was too much too pass on.

Woah, calm down buddypal. I may have an unfavorable opinion of some things, but you don't see me being rude to strangers over it. Not all people are the same.

I am once again being attacked by the unthinking, ravenous hordes of League of Legends players. This thread isn't meant for you fools but I suppose the thought of ravaging a clean place with your acrid sweat was too much too pass on.
I'm not even a LoL player. I'm just mildly annoyed that every time I go onto Q&A there's 20 goddamn questions regarding to how much you hate LoL.

Ditto.

I don’t know what a league of a legend is or who this Branson Bock or whatever is. I suggest you try simple meditation and mindfulness exercises. Or a sedative.

Since within the first 5 posts we have forgotten the purpose of this thread, it is to meditatively release all your pent up bile upon the blight that is League of Legends. Please, vent about League of Legends, or League of Legends players, or people who happen to play league.

Perhaps you were wronged by someone and simply imagined they played League of Legends. Perhaps you know a Korean. Please, anything tangentially related is welcomed in these hallowed halls.

I hate the inundation of LoL related questions in the qna.

Since within the first 5 posts we have forgotten the purpose of this thread, it is to meditatively release all your pent up bile upon the blight that is League of Legends. Please, vent about League of Legends, or League of Legends players, or people who happen to play league.

Perhaps you were wronged by someone and simply imagined they played League of Legends. Perhaps you know a Korean. Please, anything tangentially related is welcomed in these hallowed halls.
It’s okay, just take one of these.

No

Nah, man, come on. Just try it. Everybody's doing it.

I mean don't do drugs, but in all seriousness like, lmao. That's all you get from me: lmao.

What's League of Legends?

An mmorpg.

MOBA, sorry.

All my friends started playing this and now play nothing else. It's not that interesting.

I mean don't do drugs, but in all seriousness like, lmao lol. That's all you get from me: lmao lol.
I think that's what you meant to say.

Never played league but I know what kind of game it is having played Warcraft 3 mods and seen DoTA. I don't care for it.

I can relate to the frustration and ranting. I like a good rant

Charles Weezer, calm down. I want to remind you of this site's Terms of Service, especially the part about bigotry, as well as the part that mentions "In a nutshell, we like to build communities of general decency and courtesy."

Feel free to discuss your video games preferences in the Video Games thread and all sorts of stuff you hate in The Hate Thread. But if every single post you'll be making on this site will be just to spew hateful comments about League of Legends players, you will be banned.

Also, I would personally recommend you to not base your entire personality on hating a certain group of people; that does not tend to go over well. Uncle Iroh once said to a very angry teenager: It's time for you to look inward, and begin asking yourself the big questions. Who are you and what do you want?

Thread locked.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > League of Legends Hate Thread.