ForumTouchy Subjects ► [Duplicate] Pet Peeves
What are your worst/most interesting pet peeves?

People who can't spell or use grammar properly - especially when they mix up 'your' and 'you're' *cough*
People who ask others how to do something when the answer is right in front of them to find out for themselves.
People who swim in the middle of the lap lane rather than to the left.

hobbaloo said:
People who can't spell or use grammar properly - especially when they mix up 'your' and 'you're' *cough*
People who ask others how to do something when the answer is right in front of them to find out for themselves.

Yes! That pisses me off so much. Or if you're in the same lane as they are and you're obviously faster than they are yet they insist on speeding up as soon as they notice you are close to them and consequently end up kicking you.

People who call themselve's agnostic with no idea what the word means. I was talking to a girl a few days ago on XBL who thought agnostic meant you believe in a god.
People who think Atheists hate god.

I don't like it when ice gets stuck to the bottom of my glass.
Also, I hate when people say "how come" instead of "why".

Loud chewing! Ugh it drives me crazy...

People who drive really slow in the fast lane.

^Ooh, slow driving in general, that's another one.

The grinding of teeth makes me want to stab myself in the ears.

lol, I did use you're instead of your. One excuse I do have is that it was one in the morning and I had just run 4 miles.

I hate when I am a passenger in someone's car and they don't have the window wipers going quickly enough to accommodate for the rain.

It annoys me when people wear jeans with holes in them which are obviously too tight because their thighs are half-falling out and the skin juts a good centimeter or two out of the holes.

^^ Eww. That sounds very unattractive.

I hate when people pronounce schedule with a "sh" sound. Shedule. It's really irritating.

The sounds of people make when eating.

People who wear skinny jeans and people who dye their hair weird colors like blue and purple.

You sound dull.

Well the hair thing is okay as long as you don't have like six different hair colors, its just so showy.

I don't like it when ice gets stuck to the bottom of my glass.
Also, I hate when people say "how come" instead of "why".

I sometimes say "why come?"

When people put toilet paper on the holder facing the wall. I don't know why, but it really works me up. I need to see the end of the roll.

Io said:
hobbaloo said:

Yes! That pisses me off so much. Or if you're in the same lane as they are and you're obviously faster than they are yet they insist on speeding up as soon as they notice you are close to them and consequently end up kicking you.

Yeah! Or when you're in the medium lane, and some really fat person comes in and starts doing breaststroke or some other ridiculously slow form of swimming and it's near-impossible to overtake them because they're taking up the whole width of the lane by ensuring their limbs splay outwards as much as humanely possible. Or even worse, those people who swim, what, one lap, and have to have a rest at the end of the lane - standing right in the middle, where you're meant to do tumble-turns - for fifteen or so minutes. And those annoying people who crash into you head-first because they've managed to stray - accidentally or on purpose - into the wrong side of the lane. Swimming is a rage-filled sport for me :p

Perhaps you should try lacrosse. I hear it's therapeutic.

This thread seems too similar to the Hate Thread.

People who use the term 'pelvic persuasion.'

mg2328 said:
Loud chewing! Ugh it drives me crazy...

I HATE THAT ! -.-"

I hate it when girls wear their shorts so short that a good three inches of the pockets hang out of the bottom. Really? Isn't that telling you something?

This thread seems too similar to the Hate Thread.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > [Duplicate] Pet Peeves