ForumTouchy Subjects ► The Thread of Vulgar Insults
I want to hear some of your favorite *funny* vulgar insults, name calling, one liners, etc. I just saw one online that I absolutley LOVE. Goes like this:
You've got about three brain cells and two of them are busy holding your asshole shut!

Some of my other favorites are:
  • fucktard
  • asswipe
  • cock sucker

I hope this isn't too much for twocans..

One of the best, hands down.

Omg xD
"Great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies!"

Hands down greatest insult I've ever heard.

I'm already thinking of a situation in which I can use this.

I'm a big fan of 'douchenozzle' and 'cuntwaffle' when it's not all too serious. 'Douchecanoe' works well too.

Asshat.

Douchecanoe lmao

I told my friend during a game to
"Suck my hot nards toaster boi"

I really like calling people pagans, heathens, and philistines. And I'm talking about the actual philistines, not the modern definition of someone who hates arts.

I told my friend during a game to
"Suck my hot nards toaster boi"

Why is this so funny? XD

I can't hear the word "nard" without thinking about the incense.

I quite enjoy the term "bell-end."

Can you use that in a sentence?

"Well, that guy was a massive bell-end."
Basically, it's calling someone a dick.
In a comic

Well, I do have some choice words, but Dipshit is king.

And of course, calling someone a "rusty trombone" just rolls off the tongue, doesnt it? It's a little old school, but it's so fun to say. :)

I don't actually swear much in real life, but I do have some swearwords/insults I am fond of. Dickweed being one.

And after this morning, I have a new favourite: Pulele lalalelor. Which translates to "The dicks of the tulips."

I love it!!!!! How do you pronounce that??

Asshat.

It's just so elegant, isn't it?

Y'know, now that I've started working at a job where I'm cussed at regularly (the joys of property management!), creative insults are much less pleasant. I used to rather enjoy them, but it was before I heard them actually used in a serious context against me.

I don't really have a favorite insult that I can actually say here but one of my favorite vulgar expressions is Jesus Christ Monkey Balls!

Edit: I like assmaster and assblaster

Woah I thought touchy subjects was 100% debates and confrontation, but nope. This is my kinda thread.
My most commonly used ones would be fuckass and cockass.

Cockass xD love it!!!!

Zia said:
Y'know, now that I've started working at a job where I'm cussed at regularly (the joys of property management!), creative insults are much less pleasant. I used to rather enjoy them, but it was before I heard them actually used in a serious context against me.

Ha I've just started in property management. I hope I don't get tired of creative insults.

I usually just stick with good old "cunt", but I also like nonsensical compound terms featuring either "fuck" or "cunt". "Fascist fuckwit" is a good one. Fucksticks. I'm sure I've said something like "motherslutcunt fuckity fuckwhore" at some point. I try not to use terms that I find offensive to an actual group of people like "retard" or "faggot", and I guess cunt is misogynistic but frankly more men in my life are cunts than women are, so whatever.

I find it really amusing when people use "fuck" as a noun. Any particularly harsh insults used in an endearing context usually make me smile.

Forum > Touchy Subjects > The Thread of Vulgar Insults